How to get here
- Take the N2 towards Wilderness Village
- Continue past the village towards the roundabout at the Wilderness Beach Hotel/Caltex Garage, four km east of the village.
- At the roundabout take the first exit into Serpentine Road (directly opposite the hotel/garage).
- Take the first left into Lake Road, drive all the way down the hill to 581 Lake Road, situated on the right hand side.
- There are two lemon trees and a branded Cloudbase vehicle is often parked outside.
- GPS co-ordinates: 33°59.730’ S 22°37.135’ E
- Our nearest airport is George Airport, approximately 20 minutes by car.
- We can book a taxi for you or you can hire a car (we are happy to offer recommendations).
An Intercity coach service runs between Cape Town and Wilderness twice daily intercity. The coach stops on the N2, about 600 metres from Cloudbase Paragliding School